facials

facials

Friday, July 31, 2015

“I’m Moving” postcard

For obvious reasons, it’s a good idea to send an announcement of an office move. It serves a few more purposes than you may think. First, of course, it puts in your client’s hands the new address of your new office location. Of course, youll have your business phone number on the card as well. Receiving this card may jog your client’s memory that it’s time to come in for a facial.
“Im moving PC front
“Im moving PC back
An added benefit of sending these cards is you will get a certain percentage back, “unable to forward” or saying it is the wrong address. This gives you an opportunity to call your client and get their information updated. They probably still want to come in, but have moved and forgotten to let you know. Now you can get their updated information and can reconnect with this client, possibly booking an appointment while you have them on the phone.

These  postcards were printed at vistaprint.com.

Of course, I also recommend sending an email to all of your clients about your move. Getting this important information out in as many ways as possible is recommended. Here is an email I sent out several years ago for my last office move:

Here is an old (1995 or '96) snail mail announcement I sent out when I moved across the street (to a much better office). Announcements like these were created before computers and the Internet were readily used and certainly years before a company like vistaprint! I also was letting my clients know I would now be able to take credit cards, somethingback thenI had to wait a bit before the merchant companies would give a new business. Now anyone can get credit card availability.