facials

facials

Monday, November 9, 2015

Things that go BUMP....in the facial

If you have ever had a facial where the aesthetician wasn’t conscientious about how her movements might affect you, then you will know what I am talking about here.

When my facial table (its a massage table) is lying completely flat, my knees are very close to the table. In fact, when I wear high heels to work, I have to slip them off once Im sitting down to do the facial, otherwise my legs wouldnt fit under the table.

There are many times during a facial where, if I wasnt paying close attention, my knees would knock into the table and my client would feel a bump. Since this is unwanted, Im very careful about my movements. Although I am conscious of what Im doing at every step, it really isnt that big of a deal to me. What is a big deal is not bumping into the table while I'm giving a facial.

Just a little tip to remember to keep you looking, sounding, and in this case feeling like a professional. It’ll be smooth sailing for the entire treatment.