facials

facials

Monday, May 18, 2015

Website ideas: Directions to your salon

This may seem obvious, but having written directions to your salon is a must if you have a website. It never fails to amaze me how many times clients cannot find my office when they have been on my website, read the directions, and still get lost. My office is not hard to find, I assure you. Now with GPS and iPhones that have a NeverLost-type feature, it actually is more rare to have a client call minutes before her appointment because she can’t find my location. But still, it does happen.

On the photo of my webpage (above) I not only have written directions from different locations in and around Boulder and the surrounding counties (if the client is coming from Denver, for instance), but I also have a MapQuest link on the page so a client can input the address she will be coming from and get exact directions to my salon. Now, because of all the navigation systems that almost everyone has on their phones, I only have a MapQuest link with not a lot of written directions.

However you choose to direct your clients to your salon, do have something on your website that makes it easy for anyone to know where you are located. Click here to be taken to the directions page of my [new version] website.