facials

facials

Friday, May 1, 2015

Website ideas: Services explained

In the blog post, Take Aways/Take Ones, I show a physical promotional piece a potential client can take home to see what my business and services are all about. Below is the [older version of the] Services page from my website. It has similar information, but not exactly.
The Services page from my website.

SALON/Services
Yonka Facial Treatments

Yonka Signature Facial $115

* Thorough cleansing
* Detailed skin analysis
* Soft gel peel (gommage)                                     
* Micropeel (gentle secondary exfoliation)
* Manual extractions as needed
* Relaxing facial massage with botanical treatment creams and ampoules
* Therapeutic mask with aromatic compress to ensure calming of any skin type                                               
* Finishing cream plus eye and lip treatment
 

Yonka-Paris One-Hour Facial $95

For most of my career I have given the Signature Facial, which is a bit more involved than this 60-minute treatment. However, in this climate of trying to stretch a dollar further, I have found the 60-minute/$95 facial to be a wonderful and popular alternative for those looking for a great treatment at a lower price.

This version of the Yonka Signature Facial is highly effective and beneficial for all skin types. With this hour-long treatment you will receive:
  • Thorough cleansing
  • Detailed skin analysis
  • Soft gel peel (gommage)
  • Manual extractions as needed***
  • Botanical treatment creams and ampoules designed for each individuals needs
  • Therapeutic mask with aromatic compress to ensure calming of any skin type
  • Finishing cream plus eye and lip treatment
***If you have “no-problem” skin, I can do a first-time client in an hour. HOWEVER, if you have problems and need a lot of extractions, your initial/first facial needs to be longer and therefore the Signature Facial is what youll need to book with me***

Although I try my best to keep to the “60 minute” or other timeframe for each facial, I am not a clock! And some days, depending on your skin
s needs, I go over the time allotted and sometimes I may go under. The times are a guideline and not set in stone.

If you are sick or feel like you are getting sick, 
please call me to reschedule your appointment. 


Call 303.330.6161 to set up your appointment,
and I look forward to seeing you soon!



Most of this is self-explanatory. Im just letting the potential client know what she can expect from her facial treatments with me. She can spend as much time as she wants on my website reading about me (in the About Carolyn section), the products I use, as well as all the things listed under the Salon button, including my services. Before I go to see a new practitioner of any vocation, I like to look on the Web and see what he or she is all about. The proof is always in the actual physical interaction with the professional, but giving new clients an idea about who you are and how you run your business can be very beneficial.

You may have already read on other posts where I explain my feelings about clients who come in sick. This is an obvious point, and I have it listed—highlighted in yellow for impact—on every page in the Salon section of my website.